- Cut not one--not two--not three--but FOUR teeth! We are talking full beaver over here. He's started to nip a little bit, at which point the soda fountain gets shut.
- Started pulling himself up to standing using furniture, legs, step stools, and especially boxes, given that we've just moved to a new house. I love seeing the toes on his flat, fat baby feet grip as he struggles for purchase.
- Taken his inaugural journey in the bike trailer, cutting our commute time to and from day care by two thirds
- Weathered his second round-trip transatlantic flight with aplomb, earning himself the praise of fellow travelers in both directions
- Visited both sets of grandparents and assorted friends
- Expanded his solid food repertoire to include chicken, beef, and pork, as well as several more kinds of vegetables, fruits, cheeses, and carbohydrates
|Enjoying his new backyard--that's right, the back gate opens into this park|
|No idea of the speed he's in for|
|"This must be MY box!"|
|This is the face of hero worship|
|Dad on double duty|
|Another day, another picnic|
|And Dad is out for the count|
I have a slew of lovely vacation pictures to post when I can steal the time. What the blog really needs is for Lars to take a trip so I have no one to hang out with after the kids go to bed. I'll try to be more diligent this month lest I amass more photos than I can reasonably sort through for one post!