...if months are four weeks long, anyway. Tor is eight weeks old today, and we paid the pediatrician a visit this morning. Here's the lowdown compared with his stats from his one-week visit:
- Height: 22.5" (one week: 20.5")
- Weight: 10 lb. 4.5 oz. (one week: 7 lb. 3 oz.)
- Head circumference: 37.8 cm. (one week: 34.9 cm.)
- Vaccines received:
- Hepatitis B
- Pneumococcal disease
- Diptheria, tetanus, & pertussis (whooping cough)
- HIB (Haemophilus influenzae type B)
Here's the big guy at 15 minutes old: At one week:
These days, he has a definite personality. He likes being changed...
...having tummy time...
...and helping with chores.
He dislikes waking up hungry.