Monday, March 19, 2012

March Madness

I'm waaay behind on my posting, but that's going to be the name of the game until early April. Two weeks ago we hosted a play date for Tor, Sonia, Madeline, and Owen. Here are a few of the better pictures:

Sharing like a champ

"Blast, those tenacious mamas are still on our tail!"
"Tor and Sonia sitting in a tree..."
Post-playdate crash
Before all the snow melted, I took Tor into our slushy backyard to play a little frisbee with Dendro and enjoy some sunshine. He immediately tasted the goods.

"Ah yes, this patch has a nice canine bouquet"
Then he abandoned all pretense at refinement.
Fortunately, you can't see his jaw unhinging from this angle

Just like his old man, minus the hair
At this point, his gloves were totally soaked, so I gathered him up to great protest. I'm guessing this is our last Minnesota snow, though, so I'm glad to have snapped a few shots of Tor enjoying it in our backyard.

Vamanos afuera!

A couple snaps from day care and I'll call it good for this week:
Mango shark
Two things that should never be paired: breast milk and Texans gear

No comments:

Post a Comment