Friday, August 15, 2014

Ten Months Old

Col's moved from standing to cruising this month, with /n/ and /m/ added to his phonemic arsenal--meaning yes! I have heard the word "Mama" uttered. Though not yet with meaning.

We're about to start some fresh sleep training, since he's now getting up at least twice a night but is really old enough to sleep through without eating. I'm down to pumping once at work, which means I now get a 15-minute break where I just eat lunch, instead of eating lunch and milking myself. Moving on up!

Lars is out of town this week in New Hampshire, but hopefully Col will wait until he gets back to start walking. He seems to be on the cusp--I've even caught him standing unsupported a few times--but who really knows. Could be months yet, which I'd be fine with.

His biggest teething toy yet

No comments:

Post a Comment